Aleister Crowley - The Law Is For All The Authorized Popular Commentary Of Liber Al Vel Legis

Aleister Crowley - The Law Is For All The Authorized Popular Commentary Of Liber Al Vel Legis Image
"The Law is For All" was recommended to me, by an On-Line Friend. I had read "Then Book of The Law," Online, several times & was not quite sure what to make of it. I could not quite understand what the fuss was all about. However, "The Law is For All" explained-away all those little things that had confused me or led me to believe that "The Book of The Law" was just Crowley's personal writings. When I started looking into all this, I was a firm believer that Crowley was the man I had read about from Colin Wilson's perspective and Nevill Drury's perspective, etc. In other words, my opinions were formed by the Research of others.... Yet, when I actually took the time to sit-down and read Crowley's works--well, I was amazed at his Genius and his Anthropological views of Humanity. I never expected to gain Anthropology lessons from his works--but, he was truly an Observer of the Human Condition....all of which adds to this "Commentary" on the "Book of The Law."

Crowley's life and thought are inexorably linked with 'The Book of the Law.' He received this visionary work by direct-voice dictation in Cairo in 1904. As an intelligent sceptic, he first found this improbable means of communication difficult to accept. Yet he could not ignore it or its message. He worked for decades to interpret its meaning for initiates and the general public. Eventually he entrusted the task to his best friend, Louis Wilkinson who possessed impressive literary qualifications. The result of his work, completed and augmented by Frater Superior Hymenaeus Beta of the O.T.O., is this long-awaited authorized popular edition of Crowley's "new commentary" on 'The Book of the Law' and its first appearance as Crowley wished it.

What amazed me, until I realized that this book was written in the same way as all other "Holy Books," was the fact that it is, in fact, a "Holy Book." This book was written in the same fashion as "The Book of Mormon" or any other "Holy Book."

Aliester Crowley served as The Prophet, and the book was written Through him (even if he was not exactly happy to be the Writer of the Work).

"The Law is For All" has awakened me to the validity of certain religions that I had never really considered as such, previously. I think this book is a good example of why we should ALL be respectful of each-other's religions and "Holy Books," because they are ALL written in the exact same fashion. Regardless of whether or not you agree with "The Book of The Law," one cannot deny it is a "Holy Book" to many people.

Find Aleister Crowley's book in amazon.com:
Aleister Crowley - The Law Is For All The Authorized Popular Commentary Of Liber Al Vel Legis

Keywords: chakra healing meditation  book of the law  el necronomicon  astral projection course  astral projection experiences  astral travel how to  list of occult practices  sex magick  black and white magic  witchcraft spell books  arabic manuscript  

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith