Thelema Thank You

Thelema Thank You Image
I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to all of you who have purchased my book. The book has been tremendously well received and I've had nothing but positive feedback. When I looked on amazon.com today there was only 1 copy left in stock with a re-order on the way. It left me a bit gobsmacked. I cannot actually articulate how excited I am to know that people are out there reading my book. It really does mean the world to me. So to all of you, Thanks!

The fact that this book seems to really be taking off means that it's quite likely that New Page will pick up my next book as well. I've just started work on my second book and it's going to be a guide to advanced defensive magick. The idea will be for the advanced guide to sort of pick up where Defense Against the Dark left off, giving more advanced techniques, tools, and rituals. My question to you is: what do you want to see from such a guide? What are the scenarios you want to be able to face? What things have you heard of that you want to know more about? I'd love to see some comments about this, but you can also email me at emily @ e-carlin.com

Suggested ebooks:

Anton Josef Kirchweger - The Golden Chain Of Homer
Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Hound

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith