Old Magick Exorcism

Old Magick Exorcism Cover
Power of wind have I over thee.
Power of wrath have I over thee.
Power of fire have I over thee.
Power of thunder have I over thee.
Power of lightning have I over thee.
Power of storm have I over thee.
Power of moon have I over thee.
Power of sun have I over thee.
Power of stars have I over thee.
Power of the heaven's and the worlds have I over thee.

(lift sword over head with both hands and chop down.)

Eson! Eson! Emaris!

by Garner, Alan; "The Moon of Gomrath"; Ballantine


Also read this ebooks:

Benjamin Rowe - Enochian Magick Reference
Malcolm Mcgrath - Practical Magickal Evocation

Tags: gods of harvest and fertility  unraveling single  doors perception  lesser pentagram  satan emperor  old religions of the world  maxwell williams european dinner set  

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith