* Rose Edith Crowley , Crowley's first wife. —Put me in touch with Aiwas; see Equinox 1, 7, "The Temple of Solomon the King." Failed as elsewhere is on record.
* Mary d'Este Sturges . —Put me in touch with Abuldiz; hence helped with Book 4. Failed from personal jealousies.
* Jeanne Robert Foster . —Bore the "child" to whom this Book refers later. Failed from respectability.
* Roddie Minor —Brought me in touch with Amalantrah. Failed from indifference to the Work.
* Marie Rohling . —Helped to inspire Liber CXI. Failed from indecision.
* Bertha Almira Prykryl . —Delayed assumption of duties, hence made way for No. 7.
* Leah Hirsig —Assisted me in actual initiation; still at my side, An XVII, Sol in Sagittarius.
* Leila Waddell -- Laylah, Crowley's muse and inspiration during the writing of The Book of Lies and for years afterwards.
Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):Aleister Crowley - Invocation
Basil Valentine - Triumphal Chariot Of Antimony
Aj Drew - Wicca Spellcraft For Men