The Enochian Tablets And The Book Of The Law

The Enochian Tablets And The Book Of The Law Cover

Book: The Enochian Tablets And The Book Of The Law by Aleister Crowley

It was part of my plan for the Equinox to prepare a final edition of the work of Dr. Dee and Sir Edward Kelly. I had a good many of the data and promised myself to complete them by studying the manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford --- which, incidentally, I did in the autumn; but it struck me that it would be useful to get my large paintings of the four Elemental Watch Towers which I had made in Mexico. I thought these were probably in Boleskine. I decided to go up there for a fortnight or so. Incidentally, I had the conveniences for conferring upon Neuberg the degree of Neophyte, he having passed brilliantly through this year as a Probationer.

Download Aleister Crowley's eBook: The Enochian Tablets And The Book Of The Law

Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

Jim Reeds - John Dee And The Magic Tables In The Book Of Soyga
Ea Wallis Budge - The Egyptian Book Of The Dead
Wim Van Den Dungen - Enoch And The Day Of The End
Lady Galadriel - The New Book Of The Law
Aleister Crowley - The Enochian Tablets And The Book Of The Law

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith