Liber Lxxxvii Vel Veritas

Liber Lxxxvii Vel Veritas Image
[Inspired by "Liber DCCCXIII vel Ararita".]

1. The Holy Supernal Will and I are One: One is its Word; One its Strength, and its Rectification One. One is the Gnosis; One is the Communion; and One is the Sanctity in All.

2. God is none: there is no God where I am.

3. My Holy Will is One; my Will is the Everlasting One; nor hath it any Equal; or any Offspring, or any Companion. Nothing shall stand before it in opposition to its just approach.

4. Glorified is its wisdom; praised is its intelligible essence; excellent its refinement; extreme its delicacy; profound its subtlety; infinite its might; delightful its beauty; victorious in triumph or in defeat; adorable its splendour; unshakable its resolve.

5. Glory to the Will! Its Genius is before me, it is upon me and all over me. It is above me and in me. Its Ecstasy is in mine. Its Joy is in my joy.

6. Perfect is that Will: there is One Will alone, exceeding great. Its foundation is perfect Love; in its Purity it is unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result. No emotion compels it; no ill will corrupts it.

7. Eternal is its Holy Bliss, the Union of the Soul with the Divine, wherein is no taint of sorrow or regret, no veil of mystery, neither restriction of position nor bonds in time: for it is Infinite as it is Absolute, and partaketh not of these our conceptions.

8. Laughter is its worship, joy its oration, lust its force, love its spirit, assiduity its devotion and hedonism its service.

9. All in One in the Holy Will: Spirit and Flesh are One therein.

10. All in None in the Domain beyond good or ill, beyond yet within all that is: its Epiphany is the Play and its Word the Song in that Place of Perfection where I am not that I am.

11. It is the Soul of unrestrained Lust: it is Masterful and Submissive; and it is Transcendence of these and the loss of god.

12. None has any right to dictate my own Holy Will, nor to tell me what to think, what to say, what to do or how to do it, nor what to be.

13. None shall outlaw these vices my sacraments: I shall eat what I will, drink what I will, indulge in what I will, move about as I will, live in peace where I will.

14. I shall take my fill and will of love as I will, when, where and with whom I will; but always according to my own Holy Will and not another, never bending the knee to ill will, unrefined will, indelicate will or shallow will.

15. None shall force me against my own Holy Will, whether it be to fight against my will, to labour against my will or to live against my will.

"There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt." ("L", 3:60)

"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." ("L", 1:42-43)

"There is success." ("L", 3:69)



Suggested ebooks:

Aleister Crowley - Liber 206 Ru Vel Spiritus
Aleister Crowley - Liber 813 Vel Ararita
Aleister Crowley - Liber Al Vel Legis

Keywords: our guardian angels  aleister crowley drawings  astral projection hypnosis  jerry gross astral projection  alistair crowley  chakra dhyana meditation  easy witchcraft spells  lavey satanism  ancient nordic runes  occultism books  

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith