The Augoeides Prayer

The Augoeides Prayer Image
In the name of Genius "Most High", "Most Profound".
I am one with the Holy Supernal Will:
In Love, Passion "Genius Most High", "Most Profound,
Master of Detached Ardour
" Beauty:
No God do I worship, No God do I seek.
I do my Will and pursue Thy Clarity,
Masterful in Refinement, Delicacy "Love is the law of Thine Epiphany: Will set upon unlimited Ecstasy!
The Spirit of Genius is with me:
It is about me "all over me".
My Genius hath no god, nor any master, nor any equal:
And Nothing shall stand before the face of my Holy Supernal Will.
Amen,
Aum-Ha.


Suggested ebooks:

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Outsider
Aleister Crowley - The Soul Of The Desert
Anonymous - The Prophecies Of Paracelsus

Keywords: astral travel stories  magic circle  ordo templis orientis  astral body projection  enochian tablet  rider tarot deck  astral projection made easy  selena fox  easy white magic spells  rede wicca  reunite love spells  

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith