Liber 216 Vel The I Ching

Liber 216 Vel The I Ching Cover

Book: Liber 216 Vel The I Ching by Aleister Crowley

The I Ching. A new translation, with a Commentary by the Master Therion. The Yi King is mathematical and Philosophical in form. It's structure is cognate with that of the Qabalah. The I Ching reduced expertly to a series of six-line mnemonic keys, one for each hexagram. See also: See also: Equinox III vii.

Download Aleister Crowley's eBook: Liber 216 Vel The I Ching

Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

Aleister Crowley - Liber Al Vel Legis Scans
Aleister Crowley - Liber 060 The Abuldiz Working
Aleister Crowley - The Equinox Vol Iii No Vii Liber 216 Vel The I Ching
Aleister Crowley - Liber 157 The Tao Teh King
Aleister Crowley - Liber 216 Vel The I Ching

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith