The Winged Beetle

The Winged Beetle Cover

Book: The Winged Beetle by Aleister Crowley

This book is not a story but a collection of poems from the occult author Aleister Crowley. Fans of his work will love it as his prose shines on every page. (part of the reason for his large following) And those who love poems will find something in this book as well. I am a large fan of Crowley, I do enjoy poetry and I purchased the book for a good price from a rare book dealer a few years ago. I enjoyed reading it. I put all my other books aside until I had read every last word in the book. (user review)

Download Aleister Crowley's eBook: The Winged Beetle

Tags: reconstructionist  magical library harry  witchcraft history salem  extraordinary expression misogyny  manipulation astral  

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith