The Journey Has Begun

The Journey Has Begun Image
I am so excited about the doors of the Inner Sanctum finally being open, and that you now have an opportunity to learn many ancient secrets. In the coming months we will get to know one another very well. In fact, I already consider you a member of my extended family.

Blogging is something of a new experience for me, so I hope all of you will be patient as I find my way. What I hope to be able to do is give you some insight into the life of a Witch and provide a little advice from time to time. Something else I hope to do is answer some of the questions you send me in your letters. It isn't possible for me to respond to everyone personally, but perhaps I can use this blog to answer some of the more common questions I receive.

You are going to see my fellow Coven members pop in to the forums from time to time. If you are one of out Third Degree Initiates, you will be able to interact with them directly. Please be kind and courteous to them at all times, as their participation here is strictly voluntary.

And so, we move forward on our journey in perfect love and perfect trust. My wish is that you will find the journey to be a truly Magickal experience.

My Blessings,

J. Roslyn Antle, High Priestess



Suggested ebooks:

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Moon Bog
Andrew Lang - The Grey Fairy Book
Sandra Ingerman - Shamanic Journeying A Beginner Guide


Keywords: guide to astral travel  do as thou wilt  master therion  astral projection telepathy  witch pentagram  aleister crowley spells  enochian magic board  olympian greek gods and goddesses  richard johnson  

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith