An Invocation Of Aiwass

An Invocation Of Aiwass Image
THE DEVIL OUR LORD Artwork by Aleister Crowley (from the frescoes of the Abbey of Thelema)

"The Sacred Symbols - the Horns of Power, the Egg of Purity, Safety and Life, etc., exist in the most terrifying appearances. Everything that is, is holy." - Aleister Crowley

INVOCATION


(An Oath Written during the Dawn Meditation)
[Aleister Crowley, "The Book of Thoth".]
"Aiwaz! confirm my troth with Thee! my will inspire
"With secret sperm of subtle, free, creating Fire!
"Mould Thou my very flesh as Thine, renew my birth
"In childhood merry as divine, enchanted Earth!
"Dissolve my rapture in Thine own, a sacred slaughter
"Whereby to capture and atone the Soul of Water!
"Fill Thou my mind with gleaming Thought intense and rare
"To One refined, outflung to Naught, the Word of Air!
"Most, bridal bound, my quintessential Form thus freeing
"From self, be found one Selfhood blent in Spirit-Being."

THE BABALON DOOR by Aleister Crowley


"Io Pan! upon the summits the God-Goat
"Leaps in wild lust of ecstasy afloat!"

THE BEAST ROBED AS A MAJOR ADEPT by Aleister Crowley


"With my right Eye I create all for myself, and with the left I accept all that be created otherwise."

BLASTED OAK BEING BLASTED SOME MORE by Aleister Crowley


A ka dua
tuf ur bi-uu
bi a'a chefu
dudu nur af an nuteru

Unity uttermost showed!
I adore the might of Thy breath,
Supreme & Terrible God,
Who makest the gods and death
To Tremble before Thee!
I, I adore Thee!

H KOKKINE GYNE


TO MEGA THERION

AIWASS


[Sign of the Enterer]

ABLANATHALBA


[Sign of Silence]

Aumgn
Aumgn
Aum-Ha!
Amen.

93


93/93

777



Suggested ebooks:

Aleister Crowley - Invocation
Aleister Crowley - The Invocation Of Thoth
James Eschelman - Invocation Of Horus

Keywords: guide to astral travel  instant astral projection  occult practices in india  hymn to pan  astral projection spells  astral projection course  astral projection  hypnosis astral projection  enochian tables  witchcraft spells and curses  szandor lavey  

Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & ChethstudiosDesign by Metalab
Copyright © Thelema and Faith